Monday, April 25, 2011

This is Not Goodbye

Dear SLCC Collegiate DECA,

Today I was honored to run my last meeting for you. I couldn't wait to show you this blog and how it details everything you have achieved in the last year. As I said in my side note, I hope you will use it to tell the world about all of your accomplishments. You all work so hard and have achieved so much. I am proud to have known every one of you! Being a part of DEX/Collegiate DECA has made such a difference in my life. I know that my involvement has sharpened my skills and strengthened my confidence, but more than anything this group that I am privileged to call my Collegiate DECA family has played an important role in making me a better person. I hope that I can make you proud as I move on to Westminster and show them why SLCC has given them some big shoes to fill. I know we can make Collegiate DECA happen there too. So.... this is not goodbye. I'll see you all at FLC, CLA, SCDC, and ICDC.
Love,
Kate

Kate's last meeting
 Unveiling the Blog
This Outstanding President award was possible because of all of you!
Thank you Cherie for doing such a great job as VP of Finance!
Dina really developed the chapter!
Mike could communicate with the best of them!
Scott was a PR wiz!
I'll miss you guys!
The official transfer of President from Kate to Mike
Yay Cherie, the new State VP!
From Mike to Nicole, the Communications Gurus!
No passing of the torch here. Dana is the very first SLCC VP of Technology. Yay Dana!
Give it up for your new Advisor Chris Black!!!
Thank you Seth for taking the time to join us and share your vision for Collegiate DECA as a state

1 comment:

  1. Great experience, I dare every college student to participate.

    ReplyDelete